Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle




Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. That's our theme. Meaning: Looks like I'm gonna be reusing all my boy stuff - it's a HE!!!!!!!!!!! And he's healthy and strong and growing right on track.

Shawn and I are a bit stunned. This pregnancy has been so different (re: I've been sick as a dog) that we both pegged it a girl. But I have often said "I think it's a girl, so it must be a boy!" I was right! Plus, I dreamed it 2 nights ago and my dream was right. I'm so excited!! I can't believe I'm going to be a mom to two boys - me, the girliest girly of all girls! I feel so beyond blessed. I just feel this is my path in life - to raise boys who are as decent, good and loving as their father. If I can accomplish that then I've succeeded in this life.

So when I picked up Jackson at daycare I asked him if he wanted a baby brother and he replied "A green brother?" I don't know what that means, but I'm guessing sometime in this little baby's life his big brother is going to paint him green!

Whew!! Two baby boys, ain't life grand?!?!

Amy
mom to 2 boys

4 comments:

Tricia said...

No question he's a he, is there?!;) Congratulations once again!

Tricia:)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on Boy #2! So happy for all FOUR of you!

XOXOX Erika, Patrick, Claire and Hambone

Bjweiss said...

I am so thrilled for you! Two little princes to love and watch romp, wrestle and play!

Many hugs to all of you,

BJ and the princesses

Crackerathotmail said...

We just want a healthy baby, but since he has a penis I hope he's a boy! love, cracker