Monday, June 05, 2006

Trussing a roast

I had a bad dream last night that I went into pre-term labor. I'm only 19 weeks. I dreamed that the contractions were quite painful (bummer to have to have pain in a dream, like labor isn't hard enough when its real!) and only 2 minutes a part. The weird thing is, I had a string tied around my stomach and every time I contracted the string got tighter and tighter. I couldn't remove the dang string!! I also couldn't get through to my Dr either. It was a frightening dream. But the funny part is the string. I think I dreamed that because last night before bed I was watching "Good Eats" and Alton Brown was trussing a roast with kitchen twine. It was fascinating. Obviously fascinating enough for me to dream about it - I just wish I wasn't the roast!

No comments: