Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Emotions

My sisters have always told me I'm too emotional. They are probably right. But I'm wired this way, for 33 years, and ain't noth'n changing. I'm so emotional today. Everything is making me cry. I guess I'm just ready for him to be here, safe and sound. I'm ready to find out how Jackson is going to respond. I'm scared. I'm hopeful. I'm excited. I know our lives, once again, are going to change and never be the same. The anticipation of it all is getting to me. I think I'm more worried about Jackson than anything. We are buds. We spend all day every day together and it's just the two of us. We have fun and pal around and I can't imagine it not just being the two of us. I think it will be hard to share myself. I know it will be hard on him. I just hope and pray that he'll adapt easily to being a cool big brother. He talks about the baby a lot, pats my tummy, goes and looks at the baby's room and swing and says "when baby comes!" But I know when the baby actually does come, my sweet little man is going to have his world rocked. And it makes me cry. Everything makes me cry. Damn these hormones!

No comments: