Thursday, June 14, 2007

Photo session

I took 138 pictures of these two boys. Here are my favorites. Let's face it, getting a 3 year old and a 7 month old to cooperate and smile a the exact same time is no easy feat. Especially when the 3 year old wants to clobber the 7 month old on a regular basis. I'm pretty sure I earned my "mommy points" for the day on this one. Stay tuned...outtake photos to be posted later, including a "shouldn't-be-funny-but-it-is" montage of Jackson knocking Holden over with the sly turn of his leg. Priceless.






2 comments:

Kim said...

Amy, those are so cute! And you know what? I think Holden looks like his mommy! Daddy doesn't get all the credit anymore, LOL!

Tales from the Crib said...

Thank you! I think he's looking more like me, too -esp in the eyes. I can't wait until your little one makes her appearance! You are so close! xox