Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Woo-hoo Will!

This is totally off topic, but most of my friends and family know that I, and about a few dozen of my college friends, have all been furiously voting for Will Bigham on the Fox reality show "On the Lot." Will and his wife Cat are friends from my Texas Tech days. Will made it onto the director-for-hire based show and as the weeks whittled down, Will continued to be voted among the best of the best. Last night Will took home the grand prize - a million dollar directorial movie deal with Stephen Spielberg and Dreamworks Pictures. I just had to give Will and Cat a huge congrats and shout out. And thanks to all my friends and family who put up with my weekly annoying emails begging them to vote for Will. It's been over 10 years since I last saw Will or Cat, but I know Will's talent and genuine kindness have stayed with him over the years. He totally deserves this prize, and all the success that is sure to come. Congrats my friends.

No comments: