Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hot Dogg'n it

I have no idea what "hot dogg'n it" means, but ever since Jackson woke up this morning to a fresh blanket of Colorado snow, he's been begging to go "hot dogg'n." We kept asking him what this meant and he just said "you hot dog it so you are hot dogg'n it!" Simple enough. He then alluded to "Higglytown Heroes" (a cartoon on Disney), and somehow I think they must go sledding on that show and they call it "hot dogg'n it." So we finally obliged. Dressed Jackson up to the absolute warmest we could manage and he and Shawn set out to "hot dog it." Last I looked they were kicking slushy snow into the gutter. Hot dog!







1 comment:

Terri said...

When I saw on The Weather Channel that Colorado was getting snow, I wondered if you had been hit by the white stuff. It's cold and windy (what a surprise) here today, so we're probably not too many weeks behind you for first snow.