- Go to the post office to mail my niece's birthday present
- Go to the grocery store
- Unload groceries
- Do the above with two small children, one of whom is refusing morning naps as of late
- Take Jackson to preschool
- Pray Jackson doesn't hit anyone at preschool
- Race home and put Holden down for nap
- Clean house for playgroup tomorrow
- Go back to pick up Jackson from preschool
- Take the boys to the library to return movies and get new books and movies
- Make dinner
- Re-clean the kitchen
- Put the boys to bed
So this was my list. OK, well, I didn't list all of this. But this was my day. It was non-stop action. After going through my list, however, Shawn says to me
"Yeah, that is going to be a busy day. I feel bad that you have so much laundry, too."
OK, I get it. Laundry was not on my original list...but it is now. Subtle dear, subtle.
Now, to Shawn's credit, he never asks me to do laundry. I just do it. He's pretty laid back in general about my housekeeping. But he did tell me he was out of underwear so I guess he was in the right to hint at my doing a load or two. And I did 6. By the way.