Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pictures! Pictures! Who's got the pictures?!

Me, that's who! At long last (ok, 3 days)...here are our pictures from Disneyland.
click here: California 2007

I have to preface this because I'm usually pretty pleased with the pictures we take. But our camera was giving us a very hard time on the trip and as you can see, there are a lot of blurry pictures which makes me very sad. But the memories are very solidly seared in my noggin, and that's what counts.

I want to write so much more about the trip, but I'm still pretty zonked from the whole trip and getting back into the swing of things here at home. So I'll try to write something poignant tomorrow night. Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Heidi James said...

Love the pics Amy! It looks like such a wonderful vacation. Thanks for always keeping us updated with your family, it makes my day.