Saturday, December 15, 2007

New Camera






Shawn bought me a new camera. Sort of an early Christmas / our other camera is on the fritz/ hey I've almost weaned the baby type gift. It is beyond cool and fancy. Seriously, I've never owned something so amazing (well, maybe that little red convertible my folks got me when I was 18). I'm slightly intimidated but I'm ready to learn. The cool thing is the shop where he got it offers free classes to help me learn how to use it and how to better utilize its features. I cannot wait to take a class. Not just because of the camera but because I haven't been in a classroom in a long, long time and I do actually enjoy learning in a classroom format. Anyway, this camera rocks. Here's a sample shot from 6:15 this morning. It's not perfect, we are just learning. But I think it captures our youngest to a T.

No comments: