Tuesday, January 08, 2008

No one said it was easy being handsome

Today was Holden's first haircut. Am I ashamed that I cried as they snipped away his one and only curl? Just a bit. But I think more I was crying for my baby who is no longer. He's such a little man now. He's got his first haircut under his belt, he's tasted his first lime sucker, and -- drum roll please... he is also 100% weaned! He's growing up way too fast. But as I always say, he'll always be my baby.


Checking out which chair he wants to sit in

Ah yes, this one will do just fine.

What the !??!?!? You didn't mention this part mommy!!!

Please make it stop!!!!

A first haircut deserves a first sucker

Ah yes, that is better.

All grows up. (a "Swingers" reference - not a grammatical error)

So handsome.


Ah yes, and big brother got a trim, too. So brave.So handsome.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Love the boys after pics! They are such cuties!

Miss you at PAL! Holden and Owen remind me of each other so much! Next time I'm in Colorado I'll try to get with y'all in Denver!

cxwicke1/christina said...

the crying pics are so cute! I love getting my hair done, why don't kids?

ECHeasley said...

So handsome! Now come the cuts every 8 weeks. T's already had his 2nd cut. It hasn't even been a month! The hairy beast! Congrats on the weaning too BTW.

Julie/Irie said...

Oh my gosh, Amy, they are both such big boys! So handsome! Miss you!

Tales from the Crib said...

Ahhh! All my PAL gals! xo friends!!

ps - Liz, there's no way my boys would ever have cuts every 2 months. They have so little hair!! We go about every 4 months for Jackson. I still have a punch card from '06 at the salon for him!!!

Robyn said...

I love these haircut pics -- too cute!