Wednesday, February 06, 2008

can't keep up

Do you know how many blogs there are out there??? Oh my, too many, too many. I can't keep up. Anytime someone sends me a new one I get engrossed and have to shut the computer down so I remember I actually have a life, oh yeah, and two small children who need me NOW. Reading blogs, it can be addictive I tell you. But here are three of my very favorite blogs because I'm too tired to blog anything else tonight.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/
Ree, aka The Pioneer Woman, has the best sense of humor. I'm not kidding - she's a hoot. She's a big city girl living a cowgirl kind of life, and for some reason I'm totally addicted to her "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" love story. (maybe because I'm a big city girl living the suburban life and lov'n it) She's also a phenomenal photographer which is why I adore her. Oh, and she also has a cooking blog that would make you gain 10 pounds just by reading it!

http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/
Cathy would be one of my best friends if she even knew who I was. I found her books when I used to scrapbook. She's a "Pottery Barn" scrapper and has more creativity in her finger than I do in my whole body. I don't scrap anymore, so now I just love her for her humor, her photography and her wit. Her spoof of the Tom Cruise video will make you almost pee your pants.

http://www.elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/
Elizabeth is just cute as a button and crafty as heck. I found her blog by accident and have never looked back.

3 comments:

Katie said...

LUV Ree! She's hilarious! And her pictures make me dream of horses and cute cowboys!

Thanks for the other blog ideas. Still, gotta say your's is one of my favorites!

Amy said...

Hey, those are some of my favorites, too! Oh wait, Cathy's blog is how I found your blog (by a comment you left). Small world! And I am a former scrapbooker who still reads the scrappers blogs. Seeeee, we're totally long-lost Amy twins.

Tales from the Crib said...

See, I'm not the only one who is blog-obsessed! It is a little voyeuristic, isn't it?!?

Katie- I could so see you lov'n Ree!

Amy - are you sure we didn't know each other in Seattle?!?!? ;-)