Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yeah, we paint a lot







More pictures of the boys painting. I know, find a new activity already, right!? But I had fun discovering a new editing tool in my Picasa arsenal. I keep thinking maybe I need a fancier tool for my photo editing, but overall I'm really happy with how this free one works. I'm sure there is a lot more for me to learn (always), but this new color focal technique is pretty cool (in my very humble opinion).

ps - no, Jackson doesn't have a head wound -that is paint strategically placed on his forehead.

2 comments:

Katie said...

You are one brave woman! I'll send the boys to the family paint store with dad before I let them paint in my house! Maybe outside, but not inside! Yes, I'm a chicken, but I swear they're out to get me!

Tales from the Crib said...

LOL! I've reallllly had to let go of my freakishness about messes with two kids in my life and being home with them all day every day. Otherwise my boys would be stuck sitting on the floor watching TV all day. In fact, yesterday Shawn treated me to having a cleaning lady come and do a nice Spring Cleaning on the house...you know what, I think I'll just blog this Katie - look at my post above later today. ha ha.