Saturday, March 15, 2008

I can't think of what to title this...

My Mom is coming for a visit today. And Nana (Shawn's mom) is coming over as well. We'll have a nice dinner tonight and the grandmas will get to play with the yung'uns. Then tomorrow we'll had out all together to see "Finding Nemo on Ice." Grammy (my Mom) is staying with us for a few days. She hasn't seen the boys since Holden's birthday in October so I know she's ready for some smoosh'n. So I'm not sure how much time I'll have to blog this week. I will either have heaps of free time because my Mom will want to relive her days of full-time motherhood and want to play with the boys, do my laundry, wash all my dishes and cook all my meals, etc (OK, not likely, though I know my Mom and probably if I asked her to do that she'd say "well sure, shall I start with a medium load and put in a brisket?") Or I won't have any time to blog at all because we'll be too busy running errands, playing with the kids, taking them to the zoo, going to lunch, shopping, spending my husband's money, having fun, etc. My guess is the latter.

Here are some pics of the boys because they are dang cute and I won't have time to post anything for a few days.





2 comments:

ECHeasley said...

ok I want to know how you get pictures of the 2 together where they don't look like they are about to kill each other. Mine love each other to peices but every pic I have Leah looks like she's ringing T's neck or he looks like he's about to push or head butt her.

Tales from the Crib said...

Um, yeah, you are seeing the 5 out of 234 pictures I took that day. Or something like that. It is hard getting a decent one for certain!