Sunday, April 27, 2008

Birthday Bliss

We celebrated Jackson's fourth (yes, 4th...how can that be???) on Saturday. We are a few days early in our celebration (his actual birthday is May 5th), but I'm going away this coming weekend so I wanted to make sure Jackson's party came off without a hitch before I left town. Despite unbelievably frigid weather, and moving the party from the park to our house, the day was a huge success. Thirteen awesome kiddos and their parents filled our house with lots of noise, laughter and good times. The birthday boy rocked his construction themed party, complete with a dump truck birthday cake as I promised him. I don't think the smile left his face the entire party. I think everyone had a great time. I KNOW the birthday boy did!

Happy Birthday Big Boy - you rock!
(and I promise a more appropriately mushy post on your actual birthday next week)

birthday pictures:

No comments: