Monday, July 14, 2008

Email chain

My stepmother sent me an email with this questionaire. Instead of emailing it out I'm putting it on my blog. Anyone else care to play??

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
not really, though my middle name is Michelle and my Dad's middle name is Michael...

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
about a month ago

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
not at all

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
two gorgeous boys

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
sure

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
sure

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yep

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10 years ago, yes, now, probably not

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I love sugary cereals with marshmallows in them, like Lucky Charms. But I never buy that stuff so I guess Kashi Lean

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
no

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
yes

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
turtle sundae from Coldstone

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
hair and eyes

15. RED OR PINK?
(?wine?) red!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my skin

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ?
My Seattle friends

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
sure

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
none, I'm barefoot

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a nectarine at the pool

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the hum of the air conditioner (the boys are napping!)

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
yellow

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
food cooking; the Pacific Northwest

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Shawn

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
definitely

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
my boys running

27. HAIR COLOR?
light brown/dark blond

28. eye color
brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
pizza or fruit

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Just Friends

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
brown

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
anything with whipped cream

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The 5 Love Languages (for one of my book clubs)

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
geometric shapes

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
the movie I listed above

40. FAVORITE SOUND?
My boys laughing

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
Greece

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
don't we all?!

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Lubbock, TX

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Kimi said...

I'll play! Just got home from class and Robert went to bed so I have nothing to do.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I know of

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday. I watched Steel Magnolias

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I love it!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One Beautiful Step Daughter and my handsome 77 year old Bubba.


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
But of course

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Who me?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yup

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope. Don't trust a rubber band to keep me alive


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Don't eat cereal

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
nope


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Used to be, but now that Robert moves things for me, I think I am pretty weak. Still have some arm muscles though.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Don't eat a lot of ice cream but when I do I really like Cookies and Cream and Rocky Road

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hair

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my body

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ?
Well my mom has been out of town (country) for 3 weeks and I have picked up the phone several times to call and tell her things before I realized she wouldn't answer.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
but of course

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
a glass of wine ;)

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Hate to admit it, but TMZ.


22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
red

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh Rain

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Robert


25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Don't you have to like your sister? JK. Of course I like her. I even love her!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown

28. eye color
brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yup. I'm pretty much blind.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mexican Food


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Steel Magnolias (wasn't the first time, but it was on TV so I figured why not)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Turquoise

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Don't really do desert, but if I have to choose I pick the brownie fudge sundae


37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Psychological Testing and Assessment. (It's for class)

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
ATM Aggies. What else?


39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Big Brother and Steel Magnolias

40. FAVORITE SOUND?
Rain on a tin roof. Our back porch has a tin cover and I love it!


41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
Probably that I can remember is Seattle but I went to England when I was a baby

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Yes. My tongue can make the shape of a W. Does that count?

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Lubbock, TX

Tales from the Crib said...

Fun! Thanks for playing Kimi! I can't wait to see you next month!! xoxox

Pikette said...

I'll play too! I have one kid in bed, the other playing down the street with friends.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
First name nope, Middle name after my sweet grandma.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Thursday at my Grandmother's memorial.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Hadn't thought about it. Guess so, looks like my mother's.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One sweet boy and one sweet girl.


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would hope so

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No, never.:)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Sure do

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Not a huge cereal fan.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Most of the time.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Pistachio Almond courtesy of Nudie's habit!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Smiles

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My hair

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ?
Heidi Nudie

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
but of course

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Barefoot

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Macaroni and cheese!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Teddy Thompson


22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Green or blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My kids' hair when it smells like sunshine

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
April

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Absolutely, she's family.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Sports?

27. HAIR COLOR?
Blond

28. eye color
Green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Sure do, legally blind.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Thai


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Becoming Jane (James McEvoy...yum!)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Green

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Strawberry rhubarb pie with ice cream


37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Friday Night Knitting Club

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Noggin mousepad


39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Scrubs!

40. FAVORITE SOUND?
Wind in the trees or the sound of my kids playing together


41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
Spain

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Nope

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Bethesda, Maryland