Monday, July 28, 2008

Seven

Seven years ago today I married my best friend in the world.

He is never shy to hold my hand.

I can always cry on his shoulder.
Even if they are tears of joy.


We walk through this world together, side by side.

He is kind and generous to my family.

He gave to me a second family that I adore and love.
What a gift!

His kisses are romantic and sweet and always at the ready.

He melded into my world as if my friends were his before we even knew each other.

He knows that cake is an important part of my diet and he never denies me that.

We dance together often, even when we are by ourselves. And even though we often look dorky.
He is patient. Kind. Generous. Loving. Sexy. Sweet. An amazing father. An amazing husband. He is my life's true love.

Happy anniversary honey. I am so proud to be your wife and I look forward to a lifetime of happiness with you.

PS - this is your anniversary card. ;-)
If I haven't told you lately, I can't wait until our overnight getaway next month and seeing Amos Lee live!! xoxoxox

4 comments:

jimbroome said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Love, Daddy

Kimi said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see you!
Love,
Kimi

Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm counting down the days. Can't wait to see you and the boys. Love ya'll!
Debbie
P.S. I think I figured this comment thing out.

Tales from the Crib said...

xox, can't wait to see you ALL!!!