Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vintage Wednesday


Jackson, my baby, at just eight weeks of age. This picture is one of my all time favorites of both Shawn and Jackson. There is so much love here. These two have been pals since day one. I love how curious and intense Jackson's eyes are in the picture (I shot a few in color as well to get his baby blues in their full glory). Even at this young age his personality was coming through. That first year of his life is a blur of non-sleep and diapers and nursing challenges and figuring out how to have a career and be a decent mama and all the other new changes that came with our little bundle of joy. And I wouldn't change a thing about it.

You truly don't know this kind of love until you hold it in your own arms. It is the definition of pure, unconditional love.

No comments: