Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dinos on the loose!

Two posts in one day, I know, I'm crazzzzzy!!!

This post is for Clover, a blogger I recently found who's blog I enjoy reading. If she lived down the street from me we would be friends, I just know it! I love the WWW because it allows me to "meet" people from all over the world that I otherwise wouldn't know, who might just end up a friend. I actually have a few "cyber friends" who have become real life friends - Kim and Julie in Seattle, LeeAnn, Kelly and Nikki in Colorado, Deb who visits Colorado enough that I get to hang with her and her family every now and again at the zoo. And many more who I love and know but haven't even met face to face - Heather, Liz, BJ, Jenn, the list could go on and on. I'm popular that way.

Anyway Clover, this is for you! Last week you asked on your blog what to do with kids clothes that are too stained to donate. Well with two boys I definitely have this issue. Half of J's hand-me-downs to H are stained, and since H hates, hates, hates a bib, he continues this stain trend on a daily basis. So walla! I cut apart one stained shirt (the unstained part) and sewed it onto another stained shirt to hide that stain! Sure I wouldn't do this to all the stained clothes, who has the time, but I especially loved this dino shirt when it was Jackson's so I love that I get to use it again for Holden. My sisters, who are the bargain hunters of the century, would be so proud! As would my Grandma Broome who used to sneak Sweet-N-Low packets from the Country Club.



2 comments:

Clover said...

Brilliant! And so cute. I'm inspired by you. Again! (We made SuperCrafts a couple weeks ago.)

Thank you for the shout out and all the kind words. :) We would totally be BFF's in real life.

Tales from the Crib said...

:-)