Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The thing about the suburbs is....

...random, any day, costume parties can break out at the most unexpected moments...











Don't ask me how all this started. About three years ago Shawn and I gave up our "city lives" and moved to the suburbs. The dreaded suburbs. And you know what? We found out it suited us just fine. Nowhere in the city can the neighborhood kids spontaneously gather in the front yard for a costume show down. Nowhere in the city could this many kids under the age of 5 live on the same block (did I mention that there are at least another dozen kids on the block who are not at this particular spontaneous gathering?). Nowhere in the city could I sit my hiney down in soft, green grass and take it all in with my trusty Pentax. Nope, nowhere could this happen except in the 'burbs. These here suburbs are suiting me just fine. Who knew!?

No comments: