Friday, September 26, 2008

This Guy...


I never blog enough about my hubby, but today, at last, is my much overdue praise of all that is Shawn...

This guy knocked me off my feet from the beginning. This guy changes just as many diapers as I do. This guy loves reading stories to our boys. This guy sends me off to yoga Saturday mornings with a kiss. This guy makes me a double espresso, even if he is late for work. This guy supports our family, 100%. This guy was made to be a daddy. This guy works hard. This guy plays hard - with our boys. This guy is always trying to improve himself, and our life together. This guy falls asleep in front of the TV. This guy may only cook a few times a year, but when he does, watch out Emeril... This guy is kind. And funny. And generous. This guy always leaves the toilet seat down. Always. This guy bought me a fancy-pants-camera so I could follow my passion. This guy gave me the world in our two sons. This guy is tidy. This guy loves dumb, "dude" movies. This guy doesn't read books. But he does read magazines. This guy will play trains for hours on end. This guy was raised right. This guy is the greatest Dad in the world, hands down. This guy loves our boys. This guy loves me. And I love this guy.

2 comments:

jimbroome said...

That was such a nice commentary!
Shawn is such a nice person, and I know you are so proud to have him as your husband!
I LOVE YOU ALL!

Joey_Veltkamp said...

I agree -- Shawn's such a great guy/father/husband!

Miss you folks!