Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Vintage Wednesday

Since my 2nd baby just turned two, I'm nostalgic for when my 1st baby turned two. It feels like it was just yesterday. But alas, it has been 2.5 years now.


Jackson, 2nd birthday party, 2006

As a side note, the first time I felt Holden move in my tummy was on this day. I had eaten probably 5 cupcakes. I was sitting on the couch, relaxing after the birthday craziness, and I felt a very distinct THUD hit my tummy. I actually yelped out loud, it shocked me so much. I was only 15 weeks along. But there was no mistaking it, my baby boy was giving me my first "howdy-do mama!" What a great memory to tie into this day. Oh yes, and I started my blog just shortly after Jackson's 2nd birthday. Hard to believe I've kept it going for so long.

No comments: