Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family Photoshoot

OK, so I was going to save posting these pictures that I took of us for after Christmas -- since my family will more than likely be receiving copies as part of their gifts, but I couldn't wait. I was so pleased with how they turned out. And believe me, photographing my own family, with myself IN the pictures, was no easy task. The boys did great - all 3 of them! And they got to pick their favorite lunch spot as a treat for being so good. Much to mine and Shawn's chagrin, however, they chose McDonald's. Ah well, can't win 'em all!


4 comments:

Debbie said...

Great pictures!

Joey Veltkamp said...

Oh Amy -- you're just SOO talented!

jimbroome said...

Those are great pics, Amy!
Hope ya'll have a GREAT Thanksgiving.
Love ya'll
OP

Katie said...

Amy - those are amazing!

I can't get any of my 3 boys to smile all at the same time to save my life! And I LOVE the boys sweaters! So cute, and they make Jackson's eyes look even more blue if that's possible!