Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween '08

What is it about Halloween that brings out a total kid in me? The dressing up? The candy? The decorations? The parties? The pumpkins? The utter delight on my boys' faces as they dive into their candy on the morning of November 1st? Yes.

Pumpkin Guts
The pumpkin that soon shriveled in the ridiculously HOT late October Colorado sun
Cupcake decorating
Costume #1: Fireman Jack
Jackson at school, singing his Zoophonics song in full costume
Jackson and his very best school pal Avery
The costume parade (and seriously, these two are never separated!)
Ms Lisa dolled up and ready for some spiced wine, er, I mean good, wholesome trick or treating with the kids
The Two Jacksons gearing up for the night's festivities!
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Wall-E and Darth (Jackson-squared)

Itsy Bitsy, Mommy-witch, Wall-E
The neighborhood starting to come alive!
Wall-E!!!!!!!
Let's go, let's go, let's GO!!!!!!!
...and a good time was had by all...

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I wish I got that excited about it. I guess I save all my excitement for Christmas. Love the costumes and the pumpkin is fabulous! Love ya'll!