Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photoshoot

OK, so yes, I take incessant pictures of my children. So sue me. I love learning new tricks with my camera and trying new angles. These are just a few shots of the boys goofing off at the park yesterday. Oh jeez I love these boys.

My youngest, tolerating me with the camera again
Show off!
Holden has an odd fascination with hanging out on his tummy, even on concrete. Here he is examining a fall leaf he found
Jackson, preparing to take over his Dad's BMX crown

And as a side note, there's a gorgeous full moon out tonight...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

my god woman! you have such a fantastic eye!! this batch is really great.

Tales from the Crib said...

Ah Sarah, thank you. That means a lot coming from you - I love you and Dave's pics! Hope all is well.