Monday, December 01, 2008

Christmas comes to our house

Jackson and Mommy heading out for our date to the Nutcracker.
Jackson had a great time at the ballet. We had incredible box seats right by the stage - he didn't miss a moment. He was very much entranced by the music and dancing and costumes. I was entranced watching his excitement. His favorite part, as told to me by him, was the party scene...and the clapping. Oh boy, this kid can clap!

*****
Christmas decorations make their appearance at our house


Snow makes its appearance in Colorado - at last!

3 comments:

Katie said...

You lucky lady! I envy your snow, as we're dry as ever in Idaho! Glad Jackson had fun! He's such a dashing little man.

Just wondering, what SLR camera did you get? We just bought one this weekend and I love what you do with yours, so I thought I'd ask!

Debbie said...

Oh, Emily is soooo jealous. She thinks now that it is December it should be snowing today!

anamamoose said...

Your tree is so pretty! :) Emily