Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Randomness on a snowy Tuesday afternoon

I don't have much to write, but I have been trying out the new lens. The boys have tolerated me. I need to find new subjects to photograph before my children revolt!

My boys eating Superman Mac-N-Cheese:
Nice cleaning products on the table mom.
Messy face

Photos of Christmas ornaments:
Angel
Homemade snowflake from our first Christmas as a married couple - we had no money after the wedding, but we did have an excess of stationary. So we (er, I) made the ornaments, and we still use most of them every Christmas.

Origami Angel
Me and my beloved Pentax
My sorely out of date chalkboard - me thinks I need a better means of organizing my thoughts!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I see you have one of those fancy Xatnep cameras. :-P