Monday, February 02, 2009

Banishing the moods



a






Sure, I should have been doing laundry. Or cleaning the tubs. Or doing yoga on my fancy-shmancy Wii Fit. Or any of a number of other mom-like chores. But instead I spent the hour uploading new pics of the boys that I took this morning. After Saturday's down-in-the-dumps day, I needed a little pick me up reminder of how incredibly awesome these two boys are. All I needed was my handy Pentax to capture their sprite-like moods as they spun each other 'round and 'round in my office chair. Moods forgotten. I love these two people.

3 comments:

jimbroome said...

See, I told you that it would get better!
Love,
OP

Tales from the Crib said...

Yes, I suppose you did! I had to whip out my "Spirited Child" book to get a refresher on how to deal with MY spirited child. You know how he gets. But when he's sweet, oh man, he melts my heart.

Love you Dad!

Clover said...

Fabulous!

I'm sending you some "get through the week" vibes. You have a lot on your plate right now!

Loved the email Jim! (Says a random girl in Idaho...)