Monday, February 09, 2009

For my Dad

Dad called me last night to tell me I haven't been blogging enough. I laughed. But he's right. I'm either too busy, too tired, or too distracted. One or all of the above. So Dad, here's a few gems for you from your eldest grandson, who as of late is a million questions and/or comments an hour.

"Why does Superman cover his mouth?"

"When we move do I get to take my blankies with me?"

"What about my bed, too?"

"I'm FRUSTRATED!!!"

"I don't like school! When do we leave?"

"Look at the sun, it is so beautiful!"

"Avery is my best friend."

"Why do my Superman jammy pants have a yellow 'S' and the shirt has a red 'S'?"

"MOMMY!!! MY cape came off my jammies!!!" (yelled at 5:30 in the morning)

"How come meatballs are red?"

"Why are there so many trucks at the police station?"

"How can you find my bed in the dark when you check on me?"

"I love you Mommy, to all the planets and back."

1 comment:

jimbroome said...

Thanks, Amy. That's better!
LOVE, OP