Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ye Old Other Blog

I'm really pleased with some infant newborn pictures I took yesterday for my friend Michelle. So in light of the fact that I'm too worn out (I know that excuse is getting old...), please hop over to my photography blog and check out pictures of my new friend Lauren Olivia...she's a beauty and has my womb aching just a teensy bit (nothing I can do about that though, so don't go gett'n anyone's hopes up for a third child, 'cause it ain't / can't happen...)

http://cribtalesphotos.blogspot.com/

good night.

2 comments:

Lucky-J said...

Oh my holy God those are great pictures!!!! You are such an amazing photographer. I'd love for you to take pictures of Lucia when we're in town in May. In fact, when our second is born (not for a couple of years) I may pay you to fly up and take pictures of SBJ#2!

Tales from the Crib said...

Oh Heidi, you crack me up. I can't WAIT to meet Lucia, and of course I'll have my camera with me. And I'd love to take pictures of #2, whenever he/she decides to come along... it happens faster than you think! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months!!