Monday, April 20, 2009

Yes.

Yes it's 10 til 10. Yes my baby was up sick as a dog last night so I'm goin' on about 4 hours of sleep. Yes I should be sleeping now. Yes I have a house to pack in 2 days time. Yes I have another house to unpack...at my leisure. Yes both houses are a mess. Yes I have 18 loads of laundry to do, and that's just the whites. Yes I think I forgot to brush my teeth this morning. Yes my baby is feeling a bit better and is, at the very least, sleeping. Yes my other baby turns 5 in two week's time. Yes I'm freaked out that I have an almost 5 year old, because surely I'm still just 22 myself? Yes I'm planning a birthday party. Yes there are diet coke cans surrounding me on all sides of my desk. Yes my hub is out for much deserved drinks with his best dude friend. Yes I have two, maybe 3, photography gigs booked in the next couple of weeks (!). Yes all that snow melted in a single day and our sump pump has been going non-stop all day long and freaking me out because I keep thinking it is the garage door opening but it's not, it's the sump pump. Yes I never knew what a sump pump was until I moved to Colorado. Yes I can't get into the book that is currently sitting on my bedside table. Yes I should be asleep. Yes I have spent the last 2 hours looking at decorating blogs, even though I have, yes, an entire house to pack. Yes, that time it really was the garage door opener. Hub is home. Good night.

No comments: