Sunday, May 03, 2009

Birthday Bash

We celebrated Jackson's 5th birthday a little early this weekend -- he's not 5 until Tuesday. With the move and everything going on we kept it pretty simple. We invited his very closest pals for an awesome celebration at one of his favorite joints - Mickey D's.

I'm more moved by him turning five than I can possibly say...though you know me, I'm gonna give it my best shot. But not tonight. A longer blog celebrating my little man's FIVE will be on his birthday on Tuesday. For now, photos of the birthday bash...

Pre-party presents from Grammy...
Lily, Jackson, Chase
Allie, Jackson George
Lily and Charlotte
Aiden and Grimace
Holden
Pure joy from the birthday boy
Our family
Jackson, Jackson George, Allie, Andre, Lily
Charlotte, Chase, Holden, Aiden

Impromptu ring around the rosie
Birthday Cake
Cake!
Chase and Jackson, buddies

3 comments:

Clover said...

Fun party!! We had a 5th b-day party on Saturday as well. I think J and SP must be exactly a week apart. Her birtday was last Tuesday - April 28. How funny, we were having babies at the same time once upon a time. :)

Tales from the Crib said...

Oh wow! I didn't realize they were so close in age. Happy be-lated to your sweet pea!

Debbie said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time. Enjoy your day Jack!