Saturday, May 09, 2009

Look Who's Three!

Hey, check this out, my little blog here turns three today! I started blogging on a whim three years ago -- here -- and have been at it ever since. I have kept it going for 1 reason and 1 reason only - my family. I didn't have the patience or the pocketbook or the space for scrapbooking. I have never colored inside the lines so a pre-formed baby book was NOT for me. Keeping this blog has allowed me to track our daily lives as a family. All the ups and downs and ins and outs of keeping up with two crazy youngsters, one terrific and supportive hubby, and most recently a new adventure of my own into photography...this is my blog; this is our life. I've thrown in bits of family life, both immediate and not so immediate. I've written at length about the challenges of mommyhood, and well, parenthood in general. I've waxed poetic about the beauty of my two amazing boys. And I've complained a plenty as well. But most of all I hope that I have been honest and forthcoming, and that one day the boys will be able to have a history to look back on and remember what fun we had as a family, and how much love we shared.

Thanks for coming along on the ride with us, and I hope you'll continue with us on the journey...

1 comment:

jimbroome said...

Keep up the great page, Amy. I love reading your blog!
Love you all, OP