Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Day at the Park

As I mentioned yesterday, we are jump-starting summer as best we can. Earlier this past week we enjoyed an impromptu playdate at the park with our playgroup buddies - Aiden, Andrew, Charleigh-Jo & mama-Gidget; Charlotte, Lily, Trip & mama-Carissa. These kids are awesome, and I love them to pieces. I am so, so, so fortunate to have found such awesome friends when I moved to Colorado. I don't know what I would do without them in my life. Love you guys!! xo

Holden, Andrew, Aiden, Jackson, Lily, Tripp
5! Charlotte, Jackson & Aiden
CUPCAKES!

Holden
Drew
Aiden

Jackson
(wow, can you see how pale this kid is??
Is it obvious he's been sick for like the past 6 weeks???)
Lily
Charlotte
Charleigh-Jo
So grown-up...
um, yeah, someone's gotta push the strollers...

No comments: