- just converted his crib to a toddler bed, and sleeps in it all night long, no complaints.
- thinks he's 6.
- has gone potty on the potty twice in the past two days.
- calls his big brother his best friend
- likes to sing "I like to move it, move it!" at the top of his lungs. In the grocery store.
- flirts shamelessly.
- is a tried-and-true Mama's boy. And I love it.
- thinks his Daddy is a super-hero.
- lives on milk and dry cereal as his only means of nutrition.
- looks like an angel when he's asleep.
- thinks his tantrums are big and scary but has nothing on the sort his brother threw at the same age.
- apologizes midway through most of his tantrums.
- is sensitive.
- doesn't know his alphabet in the right order.
- copies anything his big brother does or says.
- knows that he's about to be three.
- misses his Grammy, and tells me so.
- knows just about any shape that you ask him to name.
- will tell you that blue is his very favorite color in the whole world.
- is one of my life's greatest loves.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
2 y 9 m
Posted by Crib Tales at 9:13 PM