Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh I know how very behind I am. Very. I keep saying I'm doing this blog for my boys, so they have a chronological history to remember their youth. But here I am completely ignoring the old blog for 2 weeks. Would it help if I explained I've been busy? Busier than I have been in a long time. That I was in Texas for a week helping my mom recover from knee surgery? That I photographed my first wedding on July 4th (congrats Amber and Chris!)? That my niece and nephew were visiting prior to my trip to Texas? That I really need to work on potty training my almost three year old? That Jackson starts Kindergarten in 3 weeks? That life is just flat out crazy sometimes? Yes, well, that is my excuse. That's all I've got for ya, though.

I'll have a multitude of pictures to update from our various goings on. BUT I came home to a dead computer yesterday. Sad. Shawn can fix it, and in the mean time I have his laptop, but I can't do any of my photography on it. And I'm itching to upload pictures from Texas. And Holden's Baptism. And get moving on editing the wedding photographs. And just catch up on all my favorite blogs. Oh yeah, and update this blog as well. So soon. Soon.

2 comments:

Beki said...

As you've already experienced with Jackson, Potty Training is SO not what it's cracked up to be. Holden's trips really, really hate it... no, Holden's trips MOM really hates it! =) Good luck with it. Hopefully emulating Jackson will help Holden!
Beki

Tales from the Crib said...

Hang in there Beki! You'll see leaps and bounds with it soon. Though I have no idea how complicated it would be to PT twins! Once again, you are my hero! Jackson was relatively easy to PT (he was a month shy of 3 though!), but that is the only easy thing about that kid. Ha! I'm thinking I won't be so lucky with this 2nd one though.