Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It must be love...

I'm so in love with our home right now. SO love it. It feels like home. It feels like us. I have so many projects I am working on, and a hundred more on my list. I'm inspired daily by the blogs there to the right -- so many wonderful decorating ideas on the cheap from incredibly talented ladies. Love it! Currently I'm working on updating the boys' playroom. I built a bench with my own two hands (and Shawn's 2 hands), and am currently giving it a few coats of paint and looking for fabric to make a cushion. I envision the boys cuddling up on it to read a favorite book (ok, maybe I'm daydreaming but it could happen!). I also just painted one-half of a wall entirely with chalkboard paint. It is drying. I can't wait to see how it turns out. A lot more surprises planned for that fun room. I'll take pics when its all done. But I felt the need to shout out my love for this house which is now a home to us. And a special shout of love to my hubby who makes it possible for us to live in our dream home every day. I'm off to pick up J from school. More updates in that area to come, too! Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit ragazzi cribs for ragazzi cribs.