Wednesday, December 02, 2009

ho! ho! ho!

The boys pre-Nutcracker. We made it 3/4 of the way through the ballet...
it is all about the exposure, right?!
Holden is potty training. Today he got a candy cane as a treat for a job well done.

A small taste of Christmas at our house: chandy made sparkly, nativity scene Mama gave me years ago, our tree decorated with ornaments we've made or bought in our 10 years together, angel Di gave me that I love, Lynn Haney Santa given to us by the artist's family when we were married (it has our wedding invite printed on the back of Santa's sack), our elf on the shelf, Fortnum (thank you Lisa!!), cute snowmen on my favorite chair
me and my baby
(I'm trying to ignore my wrinkles and relish having a photo taken with my son...)
Holden working on a craft project on a snowy Wednesday morning...

Happy Holidays - I love this time of year!!

1 comment:

Mama Holli said...

So sweet! Precious precious times!