Monday, January 11, 2010

New Kicks

This kid loves boots. So much so that he was wearing his snow boots to school every single day, even when there was no snow on the ground. I promised him I'd get him a 2nd pair of boots, something a bit less cumbersome than snow boots. I found these at my favorite store - Ta-jay! So cute. I put them in the middle of his room on the floor and told him to go upstairs when he got home from school. "AWESOME, OH MY GOSH!" I heard from above. Mission accomplished!




2 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

I hopped over here from a comment you posted at The Nesting Place. I just had to comment on your son's new boots because all the kids (2 girls, 3 boys) got rubber boots for Christmas, and my 2 year old daughter refuses to wear anything else, lol. Hers were the cute pink ones with dots from Tar-jay. The boys got the fireman boots, and they love them too! Cute pics.

Tales from the Crib said...

I want the pink ones with the dots for MYSELF! They are cute!! Thanks for stopping by!