1. To make filthy or dirty; pollute: defile a river with sewage.
2. To debase the pureness or excellence of; corrupt: a country landscape that was defiled by urban sprawl.
3. To profane or sully (a reputation, for example).
4. To make unclean or unfit for ceremonial use; desecrate: defile a temple.
5. To violate the chastity of.
I won't go into too much detail. I only went because they are having "How to Train Your Dragon" toys and Jackson's on spring break and I thought it would be a nice treat to take the boys to lunch there. I'm not sure I will be allowed back in.