Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby

This is my baby. Ugh. It almost makes my heart ache to see him so big. With the first you are watching every milestone, waiting for each step that means he is that much closer to being a big kid. You celebrate each little step, word, sound, movement. With this one, my last, I just want him to stay wee. To stop getting big so fast. To curl up in my arms and snuggle with me. Fortunately for me he usually obliges me on that one. He's a mama's boy. MY mama's boy. I {heart} him - big time.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ECHeasley said...

So funny - I was just thinking the exact same thing when I put the kids in bed tonight. The oldest you look forward to the next big thing. Your baby you just want to stop time.

Tales from the Crib said...

You're right there with me Liz; time is flying!