Thursday, April 01, 2010

BIG life change...

Well, after much thought and deliberation, I have made the decision to make a HUGE change in my life. I don't take this lightly. I have given it a tremendous amount of thought. And with my husband's blessing, i have decided I am getting breast augmentation. Yes, now I know what you are thinking -- that's soooo not me. And you're right. But after having two children, and nursing two children, the girls just aren't where I want them to be. I've never cared about the size of the girls. We are not a family that is blessed in that area. But a little lift and little extra somethin'-somethin' there wouldn't hurt. 'Cause right now they sag too low, they wobble to and fro. I can almost tie them in a knot and time them in a bow....

















April Fools.

3 comments:

ECHeasley said...

and Johns Hopkins is lossing the "s"

Ali said...

i TOTALLY fell for that. jerk. ;)

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

I TOTALLY get what you mean! I hope you keep us posted on the outcome. I keep thinking about doing it myself.