Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whining

My neck hurts. Badly. I'm in pain. We leave for NYC in 2 days. I've been to the chiropractor three times in the pas week. He usually fixes me in one adjustment. We're at three now and the relief seems only marginally better. Old age is getting to me -- except this is an affliction I've had since college so I don't know what to attribute it to. Stress? Carrying around a 3.5 year old who still likes to be babied? Arguing with an almost 6 year old about what shirt he can or cannot wear to school (why did I buy him new shirts if he refuses to wear them?!?!?) Processing images on a new laptop? Cleaning (nah, can't be that one, ask Shawn, I haven't cleaned in I don't know how long)? I don't know what to attribute it to. I just want it to go away. And I want to whine a little bit more. K?

3 comments:

jimbroome said...

Get to feeling better Amy. I hope ya'll have a great trip to NY.
Love, your dad

Pikette said...

Amy feel better. Have a wonderful time in nyc!

ECHeasley said...

I'm sorry you're still in pain. Are you on a steady diet of Naproxen or Aleve? I think most of my issues are linked to using my home laptop. If you're doing alot of editing that might be it. I had horrible issues when I was editing home videos for hours on end. Might be time for a trip to the Dr. I hope you're able to get comfortable enough to enjoy your trip...they have some over the counter heating gel packs that might help although I'm not sure if you can take them on flights now a days.