Monday, June 14, 2010

Name this spot...

So of course I had full intentions of giving continuous hints but that peter'd out with the summer sun. This is Shawn's uncle (my Uncle-in-Law??)'s house in Roxborough Park, Littleton CO. I think it looks like some place far far away, rather than just a 30 minute commute. He and Alison (mother in law) hosted a Japanese night last weekend. They recently returned from a trip to Japan and wanted to show off their pictures and cook an authentic Japanese meal. There were about 30 people there and they did a splendid job. The food was beyond delicious! I thought this picture almost looked like it could be in Japan rather than his "backyard." Hopefully I can share some more images from the evening soon!




No cheating if you are on Facebook and saw my post...

3 comments:

Debbie said...

The Sleeping Indian???? I think I see it now.

Tales from the Crib said...

nope! But I do have some shots of that from our back deck...

jimbroome said...

I give up!!!!!!!!!!