Thursday, September 02, 2010

I'm baaaaaaack!

OK, I guess I lied.  With enough kind comments and encouragement I've decided to just blog whenever the heck I want to and if I go a month without writing, so be it.  If I write twice a day, that is fine, too.  So there you have it.  I have things to say now and again and I suppose I should not feel guilty if I do write or if I do not write.  I also totally love the aspect of using this forum as a digital scrapbook of images of my kids.

Soooo, on that note, Holden (my BABY, SOB!) starts preschool next week.  Preschool!!  Seriously, he was just born. I can no longer say "Oh I just had a baby, too!" when I meet new moms.  ;-)  So on the way to take Jackson to school today I asked the boys "So what do you boys think I should do when both of you are in school next week?!"  Jackson's answer?  "Clean the bathrooms!"  Uh, yeah, OK, that's one thing I could do.  I said "How about something fun that I could do?"  His response?  "Change the light bulbs?"  Yeah, that kid's a riot.  I'm thinking a facial might be in order, just to prove him wrong.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

YAY! I am so glad you are back. I have been checking a lot just to see if you changed your mind. I vote for a facial...after you change the lightbulb of course! I can't believe how grown up they are!