Sunday, November 28, 2010

heart


A picture from months ago.  I'm ages behind in updating photos of my own kids, much less getting my client's portraits up on the crib tales photography blog.  But I came across this picture and it just made me stop and smile.  I'm afraid my attention has NOT been fully on my family lately.  They've taken it all in stride, and honestly they yelp with glee when they get "daddy time" when I head off to a session.  But it still tugs at my heart and gives me little jolts of guilt.  I am so fortunate to have a job I love, and a family who supports me in it.  It is little moments, like this one, that remind me why I do it in the first place...


ps - if you are wondering why the head is so freakishly large in this photo, it is Jackson wearing his bike helmet.  We were on a walk/ride when I snapped this shot.

1 comment:

mary elizabeth said...

sweet image! i can totally relate to the family photo (lack of) as well. we need to get together sometime and catch up!