Monday, February 14, 2011

365 - 2/14/11


February 14, 2011
A little someth'n for ya!
Shawn wore this suit circa 1977.  His son is wearing it circa 2011.  I majorly had to bribe him but oh man, it was so worth it.  A great surprise for Shawn this morning, but the surprise was all mine when I discovered not just the awesome Amos Lee CD Shawn gave me this morning, but I discovered 2 dozen tulips and a box of chocolates on the front steps just moments ago.  I may have had an "ugly cry" when I opened the box.  I was completely surprised.  The days sometimes go by in a blur and though most days we say I love to each other, sometimes we get caught up in our day-to-day and forget to say those words to each other.   It is nice to take a moment to just focus on that love.  Sure, it's totally a Hallmark holiday, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I love you my sweet husband of almost 10 years.  Thank you for the flowers, the chocolates, the music, and your love.  But most of all thank you for giving your heart to me, and those two amazing boys we call sons.  xoxox

No comments: