Thursday, July 28, 2011

Full

I am full...

My heart is full...

10 years ago today I married this guy...


It's not always easy.  We work hard on our marriage.  We also play, laugh, love and share.  All those things together are what make it work.  Here's to a continued lifetime together my love...

Also...
This past week I've had my youngest niece in town visiting with my beautiful baby sister.  There are few things more beautiful than watching your baby sister excel at motherhood. I wish I could have had half the calm she possesses as a new Mama...


Seriously, how adorable is she?!?!

Also, these two boys ...

they surprised me with their sweetness to their baby cousin.  Especially Jackson. I did NOT see that coming.  He was attentive, sweet and caring.  Knocked my socks off.  We have one week of summer left (ONE WEEK!!) before J goes back to school.  I want to soak it all in.  Also, yes, I do feed that baby boy of mine.  Good grief he looks emaciated!  I love them so.


(ps -thank you for the sweet card BJ...I promise I'll try and be a better blogger!  We love you!)

2 comments:

jimbroome@hotmail.com said...

I am so proud of you Amy. You have a beautiful family! Thanks for taking care of Chloe.

me said...

OMG!! Holden has your feet minus the overlapping toes!!! LMAO!!